Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
1) The host shall inform the City of Columbus of the planned event at least 45 prior to the day the event is held.
2) If an emergency occurs, the City of Columbus Public Safety Officers and event host will meet within one week for an after action report.
3) Please fill in all areas in their entirety.
The event host recognizes there are no designated tornado shelters within any Columbus parks. If patrons need to seek shelter from weather, patrons may either go to a shelter (if available) or evacuate the area. If an event occurs that causes families to separate, the shelter will be used for a reunification center. The following are shelters designated by Event Host to instruct patrons to utilize.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBLITY OF HTE EVENT HOST TO MONITOR WEATHER AND NOTIFY THE PUBLIC AS NECESSARY.
1) A tornado or severe weather watch is issued when weather conditions are favorable for the development of tornadoes in and close to the watch area. A watch does not mean that the severe weather is actually occurring, only that the conditions have created a significant risk for it.
2) A tornado or severe weather warning is an alert issued by the National Weather Service to warn an area that a tornado/severe weather may be imminent. It can be issued after either a tornado or funnel cloud has been spotted, or if there are radar indications that a tornado may be possible. When a tornado happens, the outdoor warning sirens may start going off in that area letting people know that tornado was seen or forming. If siren goes off twice, it is NOT an indication of an "ALL CLEAR." It mean means a second tornado warning has been issued.
1) If a visitor reports a child is missing or child is lost, a member of event staff will report event to the Columbus Police Department at (920) 623-5919 describing the child's physical features and clothing.
2) All entrances/exits to the event will be monitored for anyone matching the child's description until child is located. 3) CPD will broadcast the description/circumstances over the radio to the officers in the field. The message should be spread by word of mouth to the event staff. 4) Once child is found, an "ALL CLEAR" message will be distributed by CPD.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field