The reconstruction of Farnham Street includes grading, select crushed material, base aggregate dense, asphalt pavement, concrete curb and gutter, concrete sidewalk, storm sewer, permanent signing, pavement marking, street lighting, sanitary sewer main and services, water main and services, and all incidental items. The work is scheduled for completion in August 2022.
Work done the week of 05/9/2022:
- Water Main Folsom Street
- Sanitary Sewer Main between Park Street and Poet Street
- Storm Sewer between Park Street and Poet Street
- Culvert pipe remove and replace at 2nd Ward Creek
Work next week- 05/16/2022
- Sanitary Sewer Folsom Street to the south.
- Sanitary and Water services between Poet Street and 2nd Ward Creek
- Storm Sewer between Folsom Street and Poet Street
- Concrete endwalls at 2nd Ward Creek.
- Roadway grading between Park Street and 2nd Ward Creek
Traffic impacts - Farnham Street is currently closed to through traffic from Folsom Street to Park Avenue.
Contact information -
The project field office is located in a retail building at: 207 S. Ludington St.
Business and property owners can contact: https://www.cityofcolumbuswi.com/2459/STH-89-Project
The on-site Project Leader Chad Raschein at 608.225.1364, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.