Landscape Recycling Center
- Will open for the season on Saturday April 4th at 8 a.m. and continue operations according to this schedule:
- Monday and Wednesday 1 - 6 p.m.
- Saturday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
To help with social distancing recommendations we will be operating as follows:
- Only 5 vehicles will be allowed into the center at a time.
- To help reduce interactions with City staff, 2020 stickers will not be required until May 23rd.
- If you do not have a 2019 or 2020 sticker and would like to use the drop off center, please bring proof of residency (Drivers Licenses, Utility Bill, etc.) and show it to the attendant while keeping your vehicles windows rolled up.
- Please, no visiting with others while at the Landscape Recycling Center. Drop off your materials and leave promptly.
Curbside Brush Pickup
Curbside brush pickup will start on Monday April 6th. Place your tree branches on the terrace for pickup by 7 a.m. on Monday. Please remember the following rules apply:
- Tree limbs shall be 8 inches in diameter or less and a maximum of 10 feet in length.
- Twigs and branches less than 1 inch in diameter should be kept with grass clippings Brush shall be free of dirt, roots, and not have any metal or nails.
- The department of public works allots approximately 15 minutes of work by a 2 person crew for brush removal at each residence. If the estimated amount of work needed to remove debris from the terrace exceeds 15 minutes the resident or property owner will be notified by the director of public works of their options to remove the remaining brush, containers, leaves or grass. Please place branches on the tree border by 7 a.m. on Monday with all cut ends facing in one direction.