The City Clerk’s office is a central hub of information for the community. The City Clerk is an appointed role that has responsibilities laid out in Wisconsin Statutes Sec. 62.09(11).
In addition to those duties, the Clerk’s office also processes licensing and permits, oversees elections, and more.
Transparency and public involvement are important to the City of Columbus and the City Clerk’s office helps to ensure both are possible. If you would like to learn more about the City and/or get involved, please contact us at (920) 623-5900 to learn about opportunities such as serving on a board or working at the polls on Election Day.
Districts Map (updated)
Electors must be registered, and photo ID is required before receiving a ballot.
Absentee Ballot requests can be requested in several ways:
- Email request including your name & address/photo ID: email@example.com
- Download the Registration Application, print, fill out, and mail, with photo ID, to:
City of Columbus
105 N Dickason Blvd
Columbus WI 53925
Please direct all election related questions to 920-623-5900.
Board of Review:
- Notice to Street Vendors, Canvassers, Solicitors, Peddlers, and other Transient Merchants (PDF)
- Notice to Dog Owners (PDF)
- Development Fees (PDF)
- Permit Fees
- Operator License Application (PDF)
- Solicitor License Application (PDF)
- Application for Street Closing (PDF)
- Picnic License Application