The City of Columbus is looking for outgoing, friendly people who would like to join an amazing team of election inspectors assisting at the polls on Election Day. Training is provided before each election. Read on...
The City Clerk's office is a central hub of information for the community. The City Clerk is an appointed role that has responsibilities laid out in Wisconsin Statutes Sec. 62.09(11). In addition to those duties, the Clerk's office also processes licensing and permits, oversees elections, and more.
Transparency and public involvement is important to the City of Columbus and the City Clerk's office helps to ensure it is possible. If you would like to learn more about the City and/or get involved please contact us at (920) 623-5900 to learn about opportunities such as serving on a board or working at the polls on Election Day.
The office is closed on the following holidays:
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 27, 2019
- Independence Day, Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Labor Day, Monday, September 2, 2019
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Day after Thanksgiving, November, 29, 2019
- Christmas Eve Day, Tuesday, December 24, 2019
- Christmas Day, Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- New Year’s Eve Day, Tuesday, December 31, 2019
- New Year’s Day, Wednesday, January 1, 2020
Board of Review:
- Notice to Street Vendors, Canvassers, Solicitors, Peddlers, and other Transient Merchants (PDF)
- Notice to Dog Owners (PDF)
- Development Fees (PDF)
- Permit Fees
- Keeping of Chickens/Animals and Construction/Use of Shelters Application (PDF)
- Operator License Application (PDF)
- Solicitor License Application (PDF)
- Application for Street Closing (PDF)