The City Clerk's office is a central hub of information for the community. The City Clerk is an appointed role that has responsibilities laid out in Wisconsin Statutes Sec. 62.09(11). In addition to those duties, the Clerk's office also processes licensing and permits, oversees elections, and more.
Transparency and public involvement is important to the City of Columbus and the City Clerk's office helps to ensure it is possible. If you would like to learn more about the City and/or get involved please contact us at (920) 623-5900 to learn about opportunities such as serving on a board or working at the polls on Election Day.
Board of Review:
- Notice of 2018 Open Book and Board of Review
- 2018 Guide for Property Owners
- 2018 Property Assessment Appeal Guide for Property Owners
- Real Property Objection Form
- Personal Property Objection Form
- Notice to Street Vendors, Canvassers, Solicitors, Peddlers, and other Transient Merchants (PDF)
- Notice to Dog Owners (PDF)
- Development Fees (PDF)
- Permit Fees
- Keeping of Chickens/Animals and Construction/Use of Shelters Application (PDF)
- Operator License Application (PDF)
- Solicitor License Application (PDF)
- Application for Street Closing (PDF)