Next meeting: November 7th @ 6:30 PM LIVE on Charter channel 980.
LIVE STREAMING COMING SOON!!!
COLUMBUS COMMON COUNCIL – REGULAR MEETING
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2017 – 6:30 PM
COLUMBUS CITY HALL
1. Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Notice of Open Meeting
4. Approve Agenda
5. Correspondence & Communications
a. Recognition of Russell Dykstra's 34 years of service with Fire Department
Council Minutes – 10/17/17
HLPC – 10/11/17
Recreation – October 2017
Picnic License: Wine Walk, November 25 – additional stop added – Black Kettle
Picnic License: Redbud Players "It's a Wonderful Life – Live Radio Play", 12/1 & 12/2, Community Center
Unfinished Business - NONE
- Consider and take action for application fee and license fee for permit to harbor chickens in the City
- Consider and take action on contract with Dodge County Humane Society stray dogs for 2018
- Consider and take action on request by John & Judy Morschauser to approve a Condo Plat for Condos on the Green II on River Road
- Consider and take action on Pay Request from Nelson Excavating, 2017 Sanitary Sewer System Repairs
- Consider and take action on a Change Order connected to the storm sewer on the Hall Road & Drexel projects
- Consider and take action on applications for Operator Licenses: Kathryn Jackson, Jacey Hengst
- Consider and take action on claims in the amount of $503,180.39
- Report of City Officers – City Administrator, Mayor
- Convene to closed session pursuant to 19.85(1)(c) considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data for any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility; City Clerk’s position.
- Reconvene to open session
- Consider and take action to appoint Megan Moen to the position of City Clerk
Next Meeting November 7th 2017 LIVE on Charter 980.
LIVE STREAMING COMING SOON!!
COLUMBUS COMMON COUNCIL – COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2017 – FOLLOWING REGULAR MEETING
COLUMBUS CITY HALL
- Roll Call
- Notice of Open Meeting
- Approve Agenda
- Citizens Comments on agenda items
- Consider chicken permit for property owner at 546 Manning Street
- Consider variance to driveway width for Estes Trucking, 333 Transit Road
- Washington Park Merry Go Round – donation event/program
- Snow Plowing Agreement for Summit Court for 2017-18
- Discuss additional costs to Rest Haven roof
- Review MOU with Columbia County Health and Human Services for Nutrition Site
- Discussion/Update on Snowmobile Ordinance Adjustments
- Review of Water Main Warranty with A-1 Construction, release of remaining payment
- Review of Hwy 89 issues: further discussion on CSS; bike lanes resolution; rural section proposed
- Review of 2018 Street Project: PIM review, assessments, schedule
- Convene to closed session pursuant to 19.85(1)(c) considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data for any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility; 2018 employee wages.
- Convene to open session
- Convene to closed session per ss 19.85(1)(e) deliberating or negotiating the purchase of public properties, the investment of public funds, or conducting other public business, whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require specifically to discuss developer issues in TIF #4
Next Meeting November 16th 2017 on Charter 980.
LIVE streaming Coming Soon!
CITY OF COLUMBUS PLAN COMMISSION – REGULAR MEETING
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2017 6:30 P.M.
COLUMBUS CITY HALL
1. Call Meeting to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Notice of open meeting
4. Approve agenda
5. Approve minutes – 09/21/176. Unfinished Business - None
7. New Business
a. Consider request of John & Judy Morschauser for approval of a condominium plat for Condos on the Green II, CSM #5917, located on River Road.
b. Initial discussion of Comprehensive Plan Update
c. Update on local development activities
Next meeting: Regular Plan Commission meeting Thursday November 16, 2017
November 7th - Columbus Council & Committee of the Whole
November 13th - Columbus School Board
November 16th - Columbus Plan Commission
November 21st - Columbus Council and Committee of the Whole
November 27th - Columbus School Board